Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I hate my mother.

I used to just ignore what she had to say, but now, i realize it's okay to dislike the woman that made you.

For ten years now, i have been trying to get close to her. All she sees in her children are percentages of success. Fuck you. And because i'm gay, in her eyes that makes me a whore, useless, and will end up a hobo. Well fuck you.


I'm done trying to play daughter to her. She was my caretaker. Never a mother. I could never ask her for advice, because everything i do or did is wrong.


sure, there will be people telling me that they don't have a mother and that i should appreciate her while she's still in my life. I can tell you it's worse when you HAVE a 'mother' that doesn't support you, and hates you for being gay?



asdhflkjsfhlwieuafe FUCKSDF AKSjhasd one more time and i'll break.

No comments: